1. First off, an apology for being absent from the Internetz lately. I had a week (and weekend) crammed with hullabaloo and shenanigans. It was very tiring. :)
2. One awesome thing I did this weekend though was Write Your A#% Off Day. This time it was extended into a weekend, where people could do it Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I did mine on Sunday, logging in almost five straight hours of rewriting in the morning, and three more scattered through the rest of the day. Yah!
3. I HATE REWRITES! That is all.
4. Okay, that's not all. This is an awful draft. The pacing is all wrong, and I've had to move scenes around three million times and there are still parts that are BORING and go on and on, and they wouldn't be boring if I could put them in the right order, but I don't know what the right order is, and the long and the short of it is that THIS BOOK IS KICKING MY A$%. In fact I'm giving up writing and moving to Peru.
5. I was too busy rewriting and angst-ing to watch the Superbowl. Who won? Was it awesome? How were the commercials?