It's baaack....

If the weather ferrets are kind I will be spending most of today traveling to Boise.

YAH!!!  *does happy dance*

But before I go, I wanted to make a short announcement.

Last year, I started a side blog with the ambitious idea of picking a book for every year of my life.  That blog got lost in the shuffle of learning to blog, learning to twitter, moving, etc. But I still love the idea.

So it's back!  My Life of Books blog has a new face, some new organization, and hopefully, some more years added in the near future.  Come follow it and learn about my favorite zoo animal, the way I learned to read, and who my favorite poet is.

This project is one of my New Year's Resolutions.  What's one of yours?

3 comments:

  1. A few years ago I made a resolution never to make New Year's resolutions and I have kept this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty- Heehee. You're no fun. :)

    Rebecca- I made that resolution too this year! You can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.