A bonus laugh for you...

Since I accidentally posted my Saturday post yesterday, (It's just been that kind of week) I don't have an actual post for today.  But I do have some awesomeness from the lovely folks at The Customer is Not Always Right


_________
Famous Ignoramus


Bookstore | Hobart, Australia

Me: “Hello, sir, how may I help you?”
Customer: “Do you have those books in that series?”
Me: “Which series is that?”
Customer: “You know, the one by that famous author.”
Me: “There are lots of famous authors, sir. Do you know what one of the books was called?
Customer: “I want the third book in the series by that famous author!”
Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but without more information, I don’t know which book you’re after.”
Customer: “This is ridiculous! How could you not know the ones I’m talking about? They’re FAMOUS!”
 ______

Just think, fellow writers. Someday that could be us.

See you Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I like the positive spin you put on this, that some day the famous author could be us ... Cheers to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! They must be talking about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for being famous if he couldn't remember the name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.J- Oh, definitely. :) I know that's how I asked for you when I went looking for your books.

    Terry- Oh come on, how many FAMOUS authors are there? You'd think lots of people read or something. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.