What do you think?

 You'll notice a new look about...

For this I blame Amy and her wonderful Inde-Debut idea.  I really wanted to put up the icon, and perhaps a list of the other members of the group but I just didn't have the space.

So I redecorated.  In a demolish-everything-extreme-home-makeover sort of way. And I think I've got something that will work well.

There are still a few bugs to fix.  I still need to figure out why my comments are smashing together.  But all told, I'm happy with the new look.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I like the color scheme, very much. Did you change that too from your old blog? The dark brown looks the saqme, but the lighter looks different. It works well, as do the posts on the left, and their font seems easier to read now. Also like the bar across the header with your different pages. Very nice, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how you've managed to put three columns in and still not look too cluttered or squished. Lots of info and nicely done. Good job! I'm off to check out your favorite way to be nerdly. (Love it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I like it. I'm a big fan of redecorating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne- Easier to read posts were one of my big goals, so I'm glad you like it! The link list across the top was one of the reasons I chose this layout. :)

    Terry- Thanks! The personal favorites are from June. I spent all month blogging about my favorite things so I thought I'd post some.

    Renee- It is fun, isn't it? Makes me feel all warm and professional... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! This is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.