Monday Snippits: What can I do for you?

Whew!  Christmas/holiday craziness is over and I'm looking at a rapidly approaching New Year. I've got some plans, some resolutions and some fears, which I'll share with you all on Saturday. But right now, I'd like to ask a question.

What can I do for you?

I've picked up quite a few followers and readers and made some changes since I last asked this question in July.  So I'd like to know.

Is there something you'd like to see me post on more often?

Do you want me to do a book count in 2010? Book reviews?

Do you all have any suggestions for next year? What can I do for you?

6 comments:

  1. Send more coffee :-)

    Keep up the book count it motivates me and also gives me a feeling of inferiority.

    I like the book reviews, but would like more reviews of adult fiction (yeah, I know you are a YA writer and need to read YA stuff), but still. How about a review of Stieg Larrson's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your book count. It's so impressive. And book reviews are great. I also love hearing about your publishing journey. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know when your book is coming out. Please post that info stat. Thanks and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marty- Coffee, eh? I think I can manage that. Maybe in February?

    As for more adult reviews, I reviewed, or will review, pretty much every new book I read this year with one or two exceptions. I just haven't gotten to the Larsson books yet.

    Terry- Thanks for the feedback! It's nice to know what's working. :)

    Amy- I MIGHT have news about that in January. Maybe. Keep your fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, i miss your more personal posts about daily life, but i know the direction of the blog is more specific than that.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I do actually have some more personal posts planned(I alliterate!)in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.