It's all about procrastination over here!

So, I was going to do book reviews, but I really don't want to think that much today.

See, if I write book reviews when I don't want to think, they will be short and perfunctory and some of you will be disappointed, especially Marty, who's waiting with bated breath for me to review the Stieg Larsson books and then you will all be sad and I will be sad and that's no good.

So instead, my last post of the year will be some happy music!

*dances*




Happy early New Year, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that guy has a really deep voice! I like it. :)

    Happy New Years to you, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You really notice it on the video too. I had heard the song several times before, but when I played the video, I was still surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah...I'm such a bad influence!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, yah you are! What else can I blame you for?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.