All right, here are the origins of the "weird things I say at work" list from Saturday. Click on the link to see the actual line in context.
1. Hello, dripping yellow madness.
2. Silence!! I kill you!!
(Comedian Jeff Dunham)
3. So, it is down to you, and it is down to me.
(From the movie The Princess Bride)
4. Must affix everything to everything!!
(From xkcd online comic)
5. Can I get you anything? A hot pocket perhaps? Eggo?
(From the movie Austin Powers)
6. I can do it! I will do it NINE TIMES!!!
(Another one from Homestarrunner.com)
7. If it lays an egg, it'll fall down the back of the television set.
(From Monty Python's Flying Circus: note, this line is about three minutes into the video.)
8. Oh no... what do I do with my arms? Oh no...
(From the Mystery Science Theater episode: The Sinister Urge, this line is about four-and-a-half minutes in.)
9. Who cares? Water!!
(Comedian Jerry Seinfeld)
10. Because Starbucks doesn't take American Express.
(From an old Visa commercial that I couldn't find a link for)
See you Wednesday!