1. The blog appears to be back to normal, thank goodness, although I now have the urge to redecorate the whole thing.
2. I will not be home all day on Saturday, which is why the blog is posting early. And when I say not home, I mean I will leave the house at five in the morning and will not be back until two o'clock the next morning.
3. What am I doing? Work. Hanging out with a friend and helping her with her costume. Going to a local play about Dracula. Attending the midnight write-in for National Novel Writing Month. In short, many things, none of which take place at my house.
4. Also, hopefully, there will be a nap.
5. I'm going to try to got to bed early tonight (Fri) so that I will not be short of sleep tomorrow. I've been rather unsuccessful lately at early bedtimes, but I'm going to try VERY hard tonight. With everything going on, I could be up almost twenty-four hours straight.
6. Did I mention I'm really hoping for a nap tomorrow?
Have a great weekend!