An (early) quick six!

1. The blog appears to be back to normal, thank goodness, although I now have the urge to redecorate the whole thing.

2.  I will not be home all day on Saturday, which is why the blog is posting early.  And when I say not home, I mean I will leave the house at five in the morning and will not be back until two o'clock the next morning.

3.  What am I doing?  Work. Hanging out with a friend and helping her with her costume. Going to a local play about Dracula.  Attending the midnight write-in for National Novel Writing Month.  In short, many things, none of which take place at my house.

4. Also, hopefully, there will be a nap.

5. I'm going to try to got to bed early tonight (Fri) so that I will not be short of sleep tomorrow. I've been rather unsuccessful lately at early bedtimes, but I'm going to try VERY hard tonight.  With everything going on, I could be up almost twenty-four hours straight.

6.  Did I mention I'm really hoping for a nap tomorrow?

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Someone once told me that napping is something poor people do. That is sad because I do enjoy a good nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy- Har! Not needed, fortunitly. I resisted the urge to nap yesterday, and so when I went to bed at 6:30, I conked right out. Kind of sad, really...

    Nick- Well, we are awesomely poor, so I guess that works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that should have been fortunately... But it IS 4:30 in the morning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you much fresh, hot coffee to take you through your day (and night!) Happy Halloween to you ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne- Oh, thank you. I did get lots of nice coffee. And Happy Halloween to you!

    PJ- I did! Not a super long one, about an hour and a half, but it worked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How the heck is napping something poor people do? And what's wrong with poor people? Or napping? Or margaritas? Oh--wait, I got sidetracked...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.