Many amusing things

1.  Amy is doing another fundraiser for  826 Valencia on her blog this week!!!  This time she's not only donating a dollar for every new follower, but she's also doing a drawing for a gift certificate.  Yah, Amy!!

2.  I have a new Myspace page!!  So if you happen to be on Myspace, come and hang out, it's looking a little deserted over there.  (Facebook people can come hang out here)

3. My computer is trying to suck me in.  Seriously.  I sit and stare at it for hours, and even though I'm not doing much of anything I CANNOT TEAR MYSELF AWAY!!  I blame you all for being so entertaining.

4.  I got a blog award this week!!  Helen over at Straight from Hel (ha!) gave me a Superior Scribbler Award.
See here it is, isn't it shiny?


Here are the rules to this award:

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.

Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I choose…

Amy Allgeyer Cook- The Invisible Sister 

Travis Erwin- One Word, One Rung, One Day 
Renee Collins- Midnight Meditations
PJ Hoover- ROOTS IN MYTH 
Nic Casey-Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts

 (Okay, so formatting on that got a little wonky...  moving on...)


5.  On Saturday I'd like to talk about social networks.  Which social networks are you guys on and what do you use them for?  Do you think they're helpful?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Miriam! I really appreciate it! I'll try to be a good recipient and follow through :)

    Social networks. i'm active on Facebook and Twitter. Have a Myspace page. Have a website. On goodreads, jacketflap. What else? Guess I'll wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the award. It's an honor to be included in such fine company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks!! I was so busy this morning, I didn't get past your #1. :) Can't wait to put my superior scribbler award on my blog!! squee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ- Hey, you're on a lot of the ones that I am on! Not that that suprises me, great minds etc, etc. I haven't really looked into Jacketflap. What does it do?

    Travix- You're very welcome. :) I appreciate having a blogger friend with a completely different writing perspective than my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy- Hooray!!! Hopefully this makes your day a bit better...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.