Opinions! I need opinions!

Welcome to July!

Aside from being a great time to buy/shoot off fireworks, and a very hot month, July is also the month that I started this little blogging adventure. The 29th will be its one-year anniversary!

*pauses for cheers and applause to die down* *snorts at own ridiculousness*

Anyway, I've been thinking about what else I can do to make the blog more interesting and user-friendly, and I would appreciate some suggestions. Anything you'd like me to put in the sidebar? Write in my bio? Or just topics you think I should write about more?

Anything you can think of, feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

After all, without my blog friends, I'd just be rambling to myself. Constantly. And no one wants that!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...not sure what I post about. Writing. Reading. Daily minutia. I think you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Anniversary! My one-year is in July, too. I think you are one of my earliest Regulars! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

    I always enjoy the writing posts, reading about others' insights into the craft, dilemmas, successes. It seems we all have something to learn from one another when we stop by for a visit. So I'd definitely keep posts like that going on!

    Well happy blogging to you, here's to another great year ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I can't think of anything right now. Your blog is great. All I ask is that you post your book cover the moment you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog as it is, but that's not to say you won't think of something to make it even more awesome than it already is.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe some more open ended questions for discussions? I read almost all your posts but don't comment too often because you've said exactly what I think, so all I could really add to the conversation would be "yeah, I agree entirely!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PJ- Thanks!

    Joanne- Yeah, writing posts are always my favorite too.

    Renee- I will. Whenever it comes out... *sighs, looks at watch, looks at calender, bangs head against desk*

    Rebecca- Thanks! I have one or two ideas... :-)

    Beth- That is a fabulous idea. I did some of those in the early days of the blog, but no one was reading them them. :-) I should do that more, definitly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.