Oops, I forgot...

... to post a blog today!

It's 11:30 at night, and I'm typing this on my brother-in-law's computer. We were supposed to drive home today. (from Hayden to Moscow) We came up yesterday to celebrate Father's Day and pick up some bookcases, but today was so relaxed and low-key that we decided to veg out and stay another day.

It was really good, I'm feeling recharged and ready for some unpacking when we go home tomorrow. Some funny tidbits from the family...


~My nephew was feeding his rocking horse yesterday. Suddenly he reached down the back of his pants, and then fed the horse some more. We asked him about it.

"I'm feeding him apples" was the reply.

"You have apples in your pants?" my sister asked.

"Yes mama, lots of apples."

*laugh*


~Right now my sister and my husband are watching a cable reality TV show called Intervention. It's about addicts and interventions. (oddly enough) Because apparently our lives don't have enough drama... :-)

~Despite all the good things about visiting my family, it does play hell with my sugar intake. We have pie for Father's day yesterday. Several kinds. I would tell you how many pieces I had, but then I'd have to kill you.

Okay, it's late and I should turn in. See you all on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to steal a day like that sometimes. Sounds like you really immersed yourself in leisure, kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that- "immersed in leisure" :-) Althougth it kind of felt like being sucked in by leisure to tell you the truth. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.