My favorite birthday present.

So I did have a fabulous birthday on Monday, thanks to my wonderful husband and friends. And now I'm going to be one of those boring people who tell you what they got. :-)

I received much awesome swag, including a new dress, some pretty flowers and a nice bookcase. But the Best Present Award goes to my husband for getting me this.



I love nature shows, especially ocean ones, so to receive both Planet Earth and The Blue Planet was coolness of epic proportions. And to share the coolness, I hereby include one of my favorite parts of the Planet Earth series.



See you all on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. It was. But it's very bad for my to-do list, I've been watching Blue Planet incessantly for the last few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.