Monday Snippits!

Okay, to wrap up favorites month, I'd like to introduce you to some of the people who regularity show up on my Google Reader.

Agents And Editors

AgentObvious

Alice's CWIM Blog





Writers




One Word, One Rung, One Day

Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts


Personal

A Kick Ass Moms Thoughts

Field Notes

Flight of the Valkyrie

jet setting

Kahaha Wahine’s blog

Korea Abroad

Lazy Lizard Lounge

Moose Bites

Stuff Christians Like

The Game of Life


I pretty much look for people who are entertaining, informative or both. Posting regularly is a plus, but not a requirement.

So what are you reading on the Internetz? Anyone I should know?

10 comments:

  1. You've got some great ones! And it's not just because my blog is on the list.
    I'm trying to find the right mix between reading enough industry stuff but making sure it's useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read many of the same as you as far as writing stuff goes.

    I've got an amusing blog for you. Ever check out "Engrish" ? It's good for a quick laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop in and check out the updates on Publishers Marketplace and on Agentquery.com for writer stuff. Check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ- I know, there are so many agent/editor blogs out there that I just can't keep up! :-) Some of them I follow on Twitter, and some of them I just stop by now and then.

    Renee- I haven't seen Engrish yet, but I think I've heard my husband mention it. I'm sure he'd love to show it to me! :-)

    Joanne- Good suggestions! I'll stop by and take a look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cause you make me laugh. And post cute pictures of baby animals, which is never a bad thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa. Thanks so much for the RAMH mention -- it always surprises me when complete strangers who've never commented *hint-hint-nudge-nudge* single it out -- especially among company like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have readers like that! :-) (And I believe I commented on the Write Your A** off post. At least I meant to...)

    I'll try to do better. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah -- so you did. I was getting all ready to razz you for that "I meant to comment" qualification. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Commence evil laugh! Bwahahahaha...

    How do you get a link into a comment anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.