Some of Miriam's Favorite Books
Since I can't really pick my favorite book, I'll give you a sampling with a book meme I plucked off Amy's blog
This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.Here are mine...
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
3. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Uhura's Song by Janet Kagan
5. The Wish Giver by Bill Brittain
6. The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
7. Walking on Water by Madeleine L'engle
8. The Pandora Principle by Caroline Clowes
9. Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz
10. Exile's Honor by Mercedes Lackey
11. Sometimes the Magic Works by Terry Brooks
12. The House at Pooh Corner by A.A.Milne
13. Six Drinks that Changed the World by Tom Standage (Edit: This book is ACTUALLY called "The History of the World in Six Glasses" *headdesk*)
14. The Devil's Brew by Stewart Lee Allen
15. The Guns of Navarone by Alistair MacLean
Miriam's Favorite Thing About Boise
I cannot list them all, for there are hundreds. But the people of Boise, especially Cole Community Church, have been my friends and family for over eight years. We have shared secrets and love and food and laughter and I will always remember them.
*waves and sniffles to herself*
GOODBYE BOISE. I LOVE YOU!!!!