Raindrops on roses and wiskers on kittens.

So I did say I might blog about the new Star Trek movie. Turns out, I lied. :-)

BUT... it was for a good reason. I hearby declare June to be...

Blog Your Favorites Month!!!

For the next month I will be blogging about all of my favorite things. (Feel free to break into song here...) I'll tell you all about my favorite foods, conversations, writing tools and whatever other random categories I can come up with. There will be Monday Snippits, but those too will have bits and pieces of my favorite stuff.

"But," I can hear you saying. "What about me?" Well, you can join in too. If you're a blogger, you can write about your favorite stuff. If you'd rather not, or you just like commenting, you can tell me about your favorite stuff in the comments thread. It'll be like our own private water cooler.

So girls, put on your white dresses and blue satin sashes, while the guys take potshots at the wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.

Lets discuss our favorite things!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'll be curious as to what your categories will be. And now I'm off to do one of my favorite things ... going out for a Saturday morning coffee! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one of my favorite things this morning--slept in LATE.

    Fun idea, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne- Going out for coffee is one of my favorites too. I hope you enjoy it, and your weekend!

    Renee- Hooray for sleep! There are very few things in life that feel as decadent as sleeping in late or taking an unplanned nap. And it's free! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going out to dinner with my sisters. We sit in the restaurant for hours, just chatting and sipping our drinks. It's the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca- Oops, I called you Renee! I'm so sorry, must be my current bout of icy sickness.

    Renee- I agree! And that will be one good thing about moving to Moscow, my sisters will be only a short drive away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in! I'll join you in talking about mine. It will make me actually think about what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite things--wild shrubs. I mean, what else could one say?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite thing lately? Health. It sucks when we're in pain!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. PJ- Yah! It'll be interesting to see what we come up with.

    Snowbrush- I do like greenery. Unless of course I'm allergic... :-)

    Amy- Amen! Pain is not my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.