Today I am the White Rabbit.....

Five things you need to know right now...

1. I finally read Twilight. (Which will get a separate post all its own soon.) My take was, and I quote: "Huh."

2. Agreeing to work a short evening shift after an open shift and a meeting when you have to open tomorrow is a sure way to drive yourself up the wall. (And become the White Rabbit. Late! Late!)

3. I am saving up many a review for you my pretties, oh yes, and your little dog too. *evil cackle* There may be more of those reviews posted tonight for your reading pleasure.

4. I say may because my husband and I are buying new phones today as joint anniversary presents, and then I might have to hie me home and try to grab some sleep before the ungodly hour of 4:00am rolls around

5. I'm fooling around with the idea of doing a short post on Mondays. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Yes, of course, more posts! Always a good thing! I think you're going to be sorely disappointed by 4 am. I've never been there myself, but I've heard it's not very nice.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Twilight, and have heard mixed comments. Some say that though the story is okay, technically the quality of the writing is lacking. I'll be interested in hearing your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Twilight. Though the two people that I do know why read it liked it. I haven't had the desire to read a book that has become a national craze. More posts would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white rabbit sure is famous! Do you feel famous?????
    Your posts are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy- I am well acquainted with 4am, and it's not my favorite time. Probably because it doesn't get along well with my favorite bedtime of midnight...

    Joanne- Twilight's a bit of a mixed bag, true. I plan to read New Moon next, see if it can reel me in any better.

    Chicke3- Part of me wishes I had read it before everyone started talking about it. It's harder to come up with an objective opinion at this point. But I don't think I would have reacted much differently.


    PJ- Thanks! Sometimes I feel almost-famous. And then sometimes I feel small and insignificant. Typical writer anxiety...

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first, I thought "it hasn't been a year yet..." Silly me. Time flies. Happy anniversary by the way.

    If you haven't seen it yet, you should read Stephen King's take on the Twilight series. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twilight sucks and BUFFY IS BETTER!!!

    ps. judging by movie not book.

    pps. I have new blog! http://lazylizardlounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nic- I actually heard about that... It doesn't suprise me. Stephen King hates adjectives with an unholy passion, and the Twilght books are liberally sprinkled with them.

    Lagarto- What's up, Liz? Welcome to the blogosphere. What, you don't think Buffy would have been better if Angel had "glittered"? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liberally sprinkled? The book is liberally sprinkled with nouns and verbs. The rest...all adverbs.
    It's the architectural equivalent of a garage with an attached house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.