Ten things I learned this weekend....
1. You can get a lot of reading done on a six hour drive, but it gives you the munchies. (Mmm... string cheese...)
2. Moscow has better air than Boise. And even when it snowed, you could see the sun.
3. I've forgotten how to walk up hills. (Ouch, my calves!)
4. Writing death scenes is much more fun if you use run-on sentences. And it was more fun than I thought it would be. Hmm...
5. My parents are insane. (Seriously. Like buying-matching-tee-shirts-and-taking-silly-pictures-in-the-library-insane.)
6. People give you dirty looks if you start taking silly pictures in the university library.
7. College students do not know where the good steak is. Grandparents, however, do.
8. Steak makes a fabulous Valentine's day dinner.
9. Everyone owns this game but me. (Major pout)
10. It is very easy to READ on a six-hour car trip, but it is very hard to SLEEP. Especially when your seat doesn't go all the way back. (And not sleeping in a car when you're very tired turns you into a zombie.)
So that was my weekend. How was yours?