Housekeeping!

Good morning! New Year's resolutions have hit early around here, and I've made a few blog changes I wanted to let you know about.

1. For starters, I've discontinued my Excellence List. (my third blog) I have a hard enough time regularly updating this one, much less three. Don't worry, I'll be telling you about people I respect every so often here. Which leads me to...

2. I now declare that my Life of Books Blog will be updated the last week of every month. This one I really want to keep, so I'm establishing a schedule. The last week of the month, I will add another entry and let you all know about it here. Now onto...

3. WHAT'S WITH THE CHANGED TITLE?

I've been playing around for a while with the idea that I'd like to focus the blog a bit more. Then it occurred to me that there are a lot of things that no one ever told me when I was younger, things I had to figure out for myself. So I'll be talking about life a little bit more from that perspective. I'm also going to try to blog more about books I'm reading, with reviews for some of them. (Yah, books!)

Thanks for sticking around. Don't miss the other post I'm putting up today: No one ever told me I shouldn't brush my hair....

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly understand dropping a third blog! I couldn't even imagine having a second. But I like your changes, and the focus you'll bring to it. Before I started mine, I got some great advice about having a specific focus, that it helps when you need to come up with post ideas, and gives it a cohesion. I found the advice to be very true. Great resolutions here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.