What have I done?

Well, I did it. I said I wasn't going to, and I did it anyway. I signed up for National Novel Writing Month.

Now I have to write fifty thousand words in thirty days.

Fifty thousand.

That's almost two thousand words a day.

And what idea did I pick to work on for this challenge? One that I've been saving in the back of my head because I didn't think I was a good enough writer to do it justice.

So I hope you all are ready for November, because pretty much all I'll be talking about is the novel. (Hey, at the very least, this should help me develop a consistent writing schedule.)

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I've read of a few bloggers who signed up. It seems the commitment really helps to get that story written, writing against the clock. Good practice for when you're writing under a contract deadline? Positive thinking, all the time! Best wishes, Miriam.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.