More reasons why I write...

1. As I said before, it's good for my soul. I tend to get very cranky if I haven't written for a while. (This could also mean I'm addicted.)

2. It's fun. I love putting characters through tons of crap and watching them fight their way out.

3. It's simple. You only need imagination, pen and paper. I wrote almost all my second book in one five-dollar notebook and a couple yellow legal pads.

4. It's also pretty cheap, unless you get the conference bug.

5. I'm no good at high finance.

6. I get to be anti-social and other people think it's cool.

7. I have to.

If you don't understand that last one, there's no way I can explain it properly.

I can't not write. That's all there is to it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list, I feel the same way about much of them, mostly #7. There's no way to explain it, is there? Maybe the way we also have to eat? Enjoyed reading ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.