Many bits of random thought.

1. Two nights ago, I had a nightmare. I was at work and the place was a mess. The walls were falling down, and I didn't know where anything was and my supervisor wouldn't listen to me and I couldn't get to the coffee machine because there was this crack in the earth....

Then my alarm went off. Telling me I had to be at work in 20 minutes.

Crap.


2. I took this awesome quiz to find out what fantasy character I am. This is what it said:

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.
And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.
(Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe.)

Dangerous. Oh, yeah, that's me.


3. My sister's family moved last week. When I called her to find out how the move was, she said, "Great, except all three of the kids got the vomiting/diarrhea sickness."

She has a four-year-old and two toddlers.

Suddenly my latest rejection letter didn't seem so awful.


4. According to the lovely Joanne at Whole Latte Life, today is Sweetest Day. It's a day for celebrating the people who make life special. So here's a cyber-hug for my family and friends. (especially Colleen in Iraq and Ashley and Caleen in Korea.)

HUG!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that would be my nightmare too, not being able to get to the coffee!! And thanks so much for the mention. I find my blog pals also make life very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you sister mention that her husband also got the "got the vomiting/diarrhea sickness," waking her up at 1 am with the sound of violent projectile... eh, I'll spare you the details.

    She was the only one that was spared.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.