Unproductivity.

So, some of you wonderful people have pointed out that my other blogs are sadly lacking, and have not been updated for some time. This is something I hope to fix once I get over the Martian Death Flu.

And after I finish typing in the second rewrite on my book.

And after I pick up the piles of glasses and plates and Kleenex that happen when both the husband and the wife are sick.

And after Dan's gig on Friday night.

And once I finish getting ready for the writer's conference I'm going to on the 20th.

So... how does a week from Friday sound?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. But how about we hang out Saturday and be unproductive together?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.