I love the library!

So the rewriting gremlin has been kicking my, um... bum. Mainly because my desktop computer is no good for typing the way it's set up. And my desk is too small to fix the problem.

I miss my lappy. (laptop)

Anyway, so today I got off work at 8:30 in the morning,(don't ask what time I got there) and went to the local library. Since there aren't a lot of heavy computer users at nine in the morning, I've been able to stay on this computer for a good three hours.

Yeah, I've pretty much kicked the rewriting gremlin into the middle of next week. Because I'm awesome. And because the library is awesome. So, only three more major scenes and this baby is typed in. Which means those of you who are waiting with bated breath to read my second draft should brush your teeth and get ready to give opinions.

Yah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog thanks to Nic, and want to know "Why Forster?" Colleen thought maybe it was your pen name. I'd be interested to know.
    Diane McGarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pen name. My married name just doesn't sound that literary. (grin)

    Plus it makes me feel all cozy and undercover, since my married name will be my legal name when I get around to changing my social security card/driver's license.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.