Bonus post!

So, I've already posted once tonight, but it was long and serious and rambley, and so I want to post again.

About chicken noodle soup...

I adore chicken noodle soup. Actually, anyone who knows me well will tell you I adore soup in general, but CNS has a special place in my heart. In fact I strongly suspect I may be addicted to it. I've had three bowls already today and I still crave more.

That may be because I'm sick though. Whenever I don't feel well, I only seem to want chicken noodle soup, saltine crackers and diet coke. Whenever I'm really emotionally drained, all I want is macaroni and cheese.

And now I have a terrific urge to go get some diet coke.

Argh.

PS. I also just realized that the links on this page to my other blogs were not working. They have been fixed, so if you missed them before, you get another chance.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Awesome to see you in the blogger world!! I look forward to being able to read more of your writing. I also want to know when your book is officially for sale so that I can buy one and have you sign it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Click on "Older Posts" for more random amusements!


Fabric art in the header by Carol Riggs.